IT jobs in Perth - BA / PM work

Guest charjam

Guest charjam

Hi,

1st time posting, we are a family of 4 and have just started our application for a state sponsored visa for WA. My partner is a business analyst and I'm an IT project manager, looking on seek and other job sites, there does seem to be plenty of work and salaries seem high, but have seen some threads saying how hard it is to get IT work in Perth. Was wondering does anyone have recent experience of this?

Thanks

Hi,

I work for an IT solutions company with offices in most major cities. We are an Australian company who have grown rapidly and are involved in major large budget projects across the country. The head office is in Perth, if you are interested, I can forward your CV's and cover letter's to the appropiate person. (I get a little handshake if we hire anyone I recommend).

For the record, my experience in Brisbane was similar to the UK where getting the right job offer involves dedication and a lot of 'pounding the streets' in order to develop a network through agencies and professional bodies etc.

Good Luck,

Simon

Guest charjam

That would be fantastic, we haven't updated them to an Australian version as yet, but would definitely appreciate that.

Thanks for such a quick response.

Guest DerrenAYoung

Hi Simon

I'm also an IT Professional, with a wide and varied resume.

I have a website pm me fore detaails

Be interested in your feedback and where I could possibly take this.

Thanks in advance.

Archived