Travel Insurance Direct

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

As anyone used them?

I am meeting up with my mother in Hong Kong in a couple of months and need to take out a travel insurance, the problem is it doesn't look like I will be covered for any pre existing conditions which is fair enough, BUT, what I want to know is if I cancel a) because I am unfit to travel or b) my mum (god forbid) couldn't travel would I be able to cancel and claim my money back?

If you are unfit to travel because of a pre-existing condition then you wouldn't be covered. If your mother couldn't travel, then I think you'd be ok.

There are travel insurances that do cover pre-existing conditions with certain provisos. googling "travel insurance pre-existing condition" threw up a handful of these companies, such as Good2go and 1cover

Guest The Pom Queen
If you are unfit to travel because of a pre-existing condition then you wouldn't be covered. If your mother couldn't travel, then I think you'd be ok.

There are travel insurances that do cover pre-existing conditions with certain provisos. googling "travel insurance pre-existing condition" threw up a handful of these companies, such as Good2go and 1cover

Thanks:wubclub: You can tell I don't travel a lot in fact I haven't been out of Australia since we arrived 8 years ago lol x

I wasn't sure on the pre existing whether it was just cover once I left the country rather than cancelling before. Anyway off to have a look at those links:notworthy:

Guest siamsusie

Good2Go is who my organisation insure me with Kate, I have been re pat'd once back and they were excellent.

Susie x

Archived