police certificate .....

joyjoy

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

You will have to put together a statement explaining what happened and how you are now a changed person, get some character references to show how you are now a law abiding person. They look to see how long your prison sentence was, (not time served) you have 11 months of prison time sentence. in multiple of fences, I would strongly advise you consult an agent and find out how to word your application. have you already put in your application? If not then you can inform and explain in the application, if you have already applied and not declared the offenses then you are going to need to explain why you did not mention them.

This is not a killer for your visa but more an nuisance, We have members with far worse criminal records and they have had visa granted. I would advise you get expert help, some have got past this hurdle without agents, but I would say it's not worth the risk.

hi, thanks for your response i havnt put the app in yet im in the process of gathering info so i can send everything in all at same time, ill do that with character refrences it was in a bad time of my life a long time ago

Archived