Electricians wanting work!!!!

Guest Dannychaplin

Guest Dannychaplin

Hi to all we've recently moved to the gold coast in the hope of a better lifestyle and lots of work to recession hit England we are fully qualified 17th ed sparks, we've been ringing companies for 3days now with still no joy. And keep reading in the bulletin how there crying out for skilled labour especially in the mines. We've offered our services as a trade assistant if needed whilst we get the conversion done. Also have a White card any help out there??

Guest Gone Crazy
Hi to all we've recently moved to the gold coast in the hope of a better lifestyle and lots of work to recession hit England we are fully qualified 17th ed sparks, we've been ringing companies for 3days now with still no joy. And keep reading in the bulletin how there crying out for skilled labour especially in the mines. We've offered our services as a trade assistant if needed whilst we get the conversion done. Also have a White card any help out there??

Hi I worked on the Gold Coast for 18 months as a Site Manager. If your near Coomera/Upper Coomera I'd suggest driving round the new builds and seeing if you can see any sparkies working and hit them up for some info/their supervisors number. Might be able to get a start that way.

It is tough as I had loads of calls from disappointed lads looking for a start when I was there that said they couldn't get a start because they needed to convert skills. Couldn't do that without work experience but couldn't work without ticket so didn't know what to do.

check out seek.com.au and apply for everthing going , worked for me , and get as many tickets as possible , white card, cpr/lvr, first aid , all your training is tax deductable

Archived