qualifications in australia

joyjoy

Guest guest30038
Hi, I have a few city & guilds & nvq's would these be accepted in Australia or are they like equivalent to something else out there ? Thank you :0)

Some are recognised, some aren't.

You need to check with: http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/

The Australian Departmment of Immigration website, the Australian Skills Recognition Information (ASRI) provides information about the assessment agencies for skilled migration. Follow the instructions on the relevant occupation listing on those pages for information about who can help you with this information.

Thanks for that, I'm not actually going oz on skilled migration I'm going on defacto but I'm looking into job aspects, a couple of month ago I found a thread on this forum on about which qualifications meant what in oz & I've searched for it for the past 2 days & can't find it anywhere :0l I've got 5 city & guilds in welding & 1 nvq in engineering & would love to get a job in oz trying to find out if there accepted is a different matter lol

Guest siamsusie
Thanks for that, I'm not actually going oz on skilled migration I'm going on defacto but I'm looking into job aspects, a couple of month ago I found a thread on this forum on about which qualifications meant what in oz & I've searched for it for the past 2 days & can't find it anywhere :0l I've got 5 city & guilds in welding & 1 nvq in engineering & would love to get a job in oz trying to find out if there accepted is a different matter lol

Tonyman is a welder from the Uk living in Perth Joyjoy, maybe drop him a PM and ask for some advice.

Archived