advice and opinion appreicated on carpenter

Heatheryo82

hi guys

i am on 885 bridging for over 2 years and reAlly frustrating like others who have been waiting similar or more

my partner had came with me here and stayed 5 years doing carpentry work in oz. he was originally carpenter(no qualification required in our country. his father is also carpenter andhe worked withhis father) co

pleted few courses.

as we ve been just waiting for nothin up till now, we started to discuss the idea of lodging another app under his name qnd his occupation

he has few course completion letter from our country

5 years work experience in oz

currently running his own business subcontrating with master builders

starting vessess is really big thibg for us and i am not sure if this has 'shot'. i am saying 'nothing to lose let try and if things are notgood its ok go ahead and wait for my app result' n he is saying 'lets see whats happening bit more'

i'd reaally appreicate ur advice guys!!!

plus

he has written payment summary from his previous employer. wonder if this can be used

he is mainly cover timber floor installation with door and etc. will this be co sidered as carpenter. i did tradeset check ups and because he did courses and workedas carpenter in our countryhe can do it as it asked (things u CAN do) but thats not the main skills he perfoms in here oz will this b ok??

thanksguys!!!!

Back2corea

Archived