Holy cow batman!

fluxsta

450959_f260.jpg

Above is a holy cow, but HOLY COW we are moving to Brisbane!!! Sorry forum, I have just had a lightbulb moment sitting at work on the night shift and it has finally hit me. We are only moving to Brisbane!!

I spend much of my night doing work........that is a lie. I spend 'much' of my night looking at this forum.

We are ready to roll people, awaiting removals, awaiting work to finish, awaiting goodbyes to family, awaiting 10 days camping at home with no furniture before flying, awaiting lots of things really.

However, the main thing we await is the awesome adventure that is ahead and the challenge it presents. Armed with research in hand, 100 points of ID we venture into the great unknown with 3 children, 4 suitcases and a whole heap of money....again, I am lying, not much money but a lot of excitement!!! This forum continues to be fantastic, informative, helpful and also a blooming good laugh.

It feels like it has been a long journey to get to where we are today. All the information gathering, all the processing time, all the documents, the IELTS exam, the nursing board, the reccie, the removal quotes, and finally the goodbyes to family........all good things come to those who wait, scrap that.....those who bloody work for them!!!

Mixed emotions, excitement, anxiety, fear, anticipation....all good, all natural and above all to be expected. To those on this journey, thank you for reading my drivel and to those planning, get on with the research and make it happen!

Cheers forum, see some of ya'all real soon........peace, out

:jiggy::notworthy::biglaugh::chatterbox:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

All the very best of luck with your journey, Brisbane is a fantastic place, spend a day at Southbank, it is heaven. Where are you exactly heading?

All the very best of luck with your journey, Brisbane is a fantastic place, spend a day at Southbank, it is heaven. Where are you exactly heading?

Thanks Hoff, very kind. We are going to Brisbane, in or around Bracken Ridge or surrounding, depending on finding property. Getting so exciting now!!

Cheers

Nigel

Archived