parental issues

Guest tinamammy1974

Guest tinamammy1974

:arghh:

Hi to all

looking for some advice and if any one has same issues please help

im looking to move out asap

my troubles are my ex husband with whom i have a 13yr old son with

we divorced 4 yrs ago but i couldnt locate him then papers in court for him to object

now the tricky bit do i need permission from him to take our son out of UK to OZ

ex has had no contact with our son for 7 yrs or more not help financially for over 6 half yrs .our son doesnt want a relationship with him ,he sees my partner of many yrs his father and is most excited to move out

if you have any info or gone threw the same i would be so grateful for your help thanks :confused:

kat

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Kat

Welcome to PIO. There are lots of threads about this recently. The answer is yes you need your ex to consent if you cannot find him then you will need to go to the courts for permission to remove your son from the jurisdiction

Guest tinamammy1974

thanks for the reply

well better pull my finger out as hes gone into hiding and cant be found

so now the fun begins

wish me luck

:arghh:

Hi to all

looking for some advice and if any one has same issues please help

im looking to move out asap

my troubles are my ex husband with whom i have a 13yr old son with

we divorced 4 yrs ago but i couldnt locate him then papers in court for him to object

now the tricky bit do i need permission from him to take our son out of UK to OZ

ex has had no contact with our son for 7 yrs or more not help financially for over 6 half yrs .our son doesnt want a relationship with him ,he sees my partner of many yrs his father and is most excited to move out

if you have any info or gone threw the same i would be so grateful for your help thanks :confused:

kat[/quote cant think you will have any problems with the court as long as you were not the reason of your x having no contact with his son some fathers have to let go to protect there child from seeing a battleground with there parents

the court will want details from the dad i would think before being granted the removal of the boy to Australia

Guest tinamammy1974

i never stopped any of his family from seeing him

it was his choice not to see him or to pay for him

like i say hes been undetected now for yrs no effort to contact his son

even though i have moved my mother stays in same place as always he knows where to find her if he was that desperate to see his son

no battle ground just another father not interested in being a father if you get me