Visa changes

TraxFM

Does anyone know if you can just change the visa you apply for or do you have to apply again?

We applied for a 175 2 years ago and are still waiting so wondered about the possibility of getting a State to sponsor us but would they accept the documents we have already supplied them for the 175 application or would we have to start and pay again?

Thanks for any help

Does anyone know if you can just change the visa you apply for or do you have to apply again?

We applied for a 175 2 years ago and are still waiting so wondered about the possibility of getting a State to sponsor us but would they accept the documents we have already supplied them for the 175 application or would we have to start and pay again?

Thanks for any help

Hi as far as I was aware you would have to submit a new application for the 176 and pay again, you used to be able to change over to the 176 once you had received the SS, don't think this is the case any more though.

Hi as far as I was aware you would have to submit a new application for the 176 and pay again, you used to be able to change over to the 176 once you had received the SS, don't think this is the case any more though.

Has anyone else changed from a 175 to a SS visa lately that could give me some advice?

Thanks

Archived