Christmas Charity Ball In Perth .... Anyone interested ???

Guest jue

Hi there,

We are arranging a charity ball on friday 21st december, 2007 at the Joondalup Resort Hotel. The tickets are now on sale at $130 per person which includes a 4 course christmas buffet dinner and 5 hours of free flowing wine, local beers and soft drinks, dancing 7pm until midnight. The charity is The School of St. Jude > Home If anyone is interested let me know the response has been fanastic so dont leave it too long. the tables hold ten people so you can buy a table with your friends and family or just buy yourselve a ticket. cheers julie

• 1 month later...

the tickets are selling well, I encourage any newbie's to take a look and book some tickets its will be a fantastic christmas knees up :v_SPIN:

• 3 weeks later...

deadline for ticket sales is end of this week, I know a few of you have already got your tickets.... it will be a fantastic night !!! If anyone else fancies tickets let me know asap. We do have a number of people going who do not know anyone so if you are in the same boat we will sit you guys together on a table... its a great way to met new people. cheers

Archived