Tasmania Sponsorship??!!

Guest alaandaleeb

Guest alaandaleeb

Hi all,

its a pleasure for me to writs in your forum about my situation

I am going to apply for 176 visa before 1st of july

so to get the Tasmanian SS, I made a research about the companies in Tas, I get emails from them that there are work chances here but you need to be in Tasmania to get a job, so is this come below Strong Interest?? they will not offer me any job unless they see me and make an interview with me.

how long it going to take TAS SS to reply for me if I applied under this condition.

by the way I am an engineering technologist which is below Tasmania Demand list occupations

hope to hear from you as soon as you can

Guest siamsusie

Welcome to Poms In Oz ,

and also the Tasmanian thread.

From what I see Tasmania have been reasonably quick to issue Visas, and hopefully some of our 176 members will be able to respond to you shortly.

Are you aiming for Hobart? Have you been to Tasmanian before at all?

Best wishes

Susie

Guest alaandaleeb

thanks a lot susie f or your response,

I didnt visit it before, I made a great research about it and really it is amazing place to live in

I filled the GSM application and I wrote about Hobart :) so I hope they will like it

you didn't asnwer me about the email from the company that said to me you should be in Tas to get the job, is that enough to show them that I made a research and I contact many companies

Thanks again

Guest Guest 47403
thanks a lot susie f or your response,

I didnt visit it before, I made a great research about it and really it is amazing place to live in

I filled the GSM application and I wrote about Hobart :) so I hope they will like it

you didn't asnwer me about the email from the company that said to me you should be in Tas to get the job, is that enough to show them that I made a research and I contact many companies

Thanks again

I wouldn't say it's a strong interest but certainly attach it to your SS form as some supporting evidence.

Guest alaandaleeb

Thank your sir for your motivated reply

I will apply for the SS by tomorrow :)

thanks a lot

Archived