Daily Express Article - Thu 13 Sep 07

koalakids

Hi everyone,

Today's Daily Express (pages 28 & 29) has a big article on mass migration into and out of the UK. They say that Leicester is going to be the first City that will have a white minority within the next 12 years and that people no longer recognise the UK as the country they once knew. Tell us something we don't know!!

The UK government could learn a lot from the Aussies & the Kiwis when it comes to controlled migration. We are all prepared to 'jump through hoops' to get into Oz, so why doesn't the same apply for people coming into the UK?

The debate continues.........

Guest lewisfamily

My feelings exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Would really like to leave here now but have been saying how unbelievably difficult it is to get there.

Guest jonseywife

I think the Daily Express are a bit behind with that report...... like 10 years actually !!!!

Birmingham springs to mind, the places Cal mentioned, some parts of East London and where many generations of my family come from and my own place of birth in Camberwell near Peckham/Brixton in SE London .. it all happened long, long ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Sally-ann

Archived