175 lodged June 2011 Gang

Please join this thread if you have lodged 175 visa on June 2011. Include your details on the first post for reference purpose. Best of luck with you VISA

Visa Type : 175 Skilled Independent

Date Applied : 4th of June 2011

IELTS : L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.0

Assessment : ACS ( Software Engineer )

Guest babak1

Hi all,

Its now been 2 days that i cant retrieve and continue my saved application frown.gif neither i can create a new online application (subclass 175)! the login forms seem to load incomplete ?! the textbox and buttons are missing ...

Has anybody noticed that? or is it just me?!

I experienced the same issue many times on 2nd and 3rd of June. But after keep on trying, I got it working the next while. It seems to be some bug from DIAC's hosting machine while receiving the HTTP response. Keep on trying with different computers, browsers and internet providers. You might get a way with it!

Guest Nikolai99

Does anyone know if you need to have a certain amount of money in the bank to emigrate on a 175? If so, how much? I cant find the info anywhere, any help would be much appreciated!

Does anyone know if you need to have a certain amount of money in the bank to emigrate on a 175? If so, how much? I cant find the info anywhere, any help would be much appreciated!

If you are talking about the requirement of showing bank balance evidence of certain amount, then no, you don't need to show it while applying for 175 subclass VISA.

Guest Nikolai99
If you are talking about the requirement of showing bank balance evidence of certain amount, then no, you don't need to show it while applying for 175 subclass VISA.

Thanks for that, do you know where I could find all the info about it? Have trawled through most logical places but to no avail.

Archived