Photocopy shop, mermaid waters, gold coast??

swaus

hi,

Anybody know where i can find a place that will do some photocopies (few like 100) that is located near or around mermaid waters?

Does not have to be a shop can be a local library or somewhere I just need to be able to get them done.

Thank you for any info..oh and does anybody know how much it usually costs per sheet?

Hi not sure where the nearest library is to you but I have used Southport Library to photocopy and it cost 10c for black and white A4. You need to registar first but only takes a few mins and driving licence and address details (i think)

Jill

xxx

Guest Louey
hi,

Anybody know where i can find a place that will do some photocopies (few like 100) that is located near or around mermaid waters?

Does not have to be a shop can be a local library or somewhere I just need to be able to get them done.

Thank you for any info..oh and does anybody know how much it usually costs per sheet?

Hey Swaus

Try Robina library think you will have to join first but probably the nearest library to you. You can use the internet there too....I believe they have free wi-fi.

Hope your settling in ok?

Thanks for the tips!

@louey....not yet there arrive in about 10 days so just wanted to get ahead of ourselves :)

well thats the plan anyway!

Hope your settling in Varsity Lakes now and still enjoying Aus!

Guest Louey
Thanks for the tips!

@louey....not yet there arrive in about 10 days so just wanted to get ahead of ourselves :)

well thats the plan anyway!

Hope your settling in Varsity Lakes now and still enjoying Aus!

Wow you are organised :biggrin: drop us a line when you are settled in.

Safe journey

Archived