Perth Landed Where to move to...

Robarts Family

Hi All,

I know this has probably been asked so many times. We have been in Perth for two weeks now. My hubby has got a job at Osbourne Park and we do not know where to move to. We are staying with relatives in Parkwood, but dont think we will live there as need to be near the highway so he can get to work easily.

Any suggestions at all to rent? There are just so many suburbs we have a 2 and a half year old and both 30 years old.. I will be trying to find a little part time job but mainly need a nice family area and to meet people if we can. (Not too much to ask is it? he he) Any help would be great on where to move to,

Much appreciated

Jo

xxxx

Hi All,

I know this has probably been asked so many times. We have been in Perth for two weeks now. My hubby has got a job at Osbourne Park and we do not know where to move to. We are staying with relatives in Parkwood, but dont think we will live there as need to be near the highway so he can get to work easily.

Any suggestions at all to rent? There are just so many suburbs we have a 2 and a half year old and both 30 years old.. I will be trying to find a little part time job but mainly need a nice family area and to meet people if we can. (Not too much to ask is it? he he) Any help would be great on where to move to,

Much appreciated

Jo

xxxx

Hi Have a look here, might give you a better idea of suburbs...........

Tips on choosing a suburb in Perth, Australia

Australia migration - suburb profiles, accommodation, schools, real estate, jobs in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ClaireT
Hi All,

Much appreciated

Jo

xxxx

Hi Jo,

We are just infront of you, we have been here 4 weeks! Mu husband was offered a job in Osborne Park so we looked around Innaloo/Doubleview - and liked the areas. He since was offered another job and we have just got a rental in Stirling which is about at 10/15 minute drive from Osborne Park. So far we have liked this area, nice and near to the shops which is always a plus!!

Claire

Archived