Jump to content

Form 47a

Guest DianJ

Recommended Posts

Guest DianJ



I want to know if I need to fill out Form 47a. I am applying for a spouse visa. I have 2 kids under 18 but they arent moving with me to australia they are living with their father.


I dont have any dependant family members above 18


greetings Diana

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...