Aussie Property Bubble: to crash or not to crash?

Guest Bullion Baron

Guest hobojo
Probably just a coincidence mate. You're probably a bullion investor like me - I don't think you've got a copyright on the name Bullion Baron, I've used this ID on the net for many years! You're right that I'm a member of AustralianPropertyForum.com (different ID there).

Nice to meet another BB! :)

Funny how you won't be able to find a reference to the username Bullion Baron anywhere prior to when I started the blog in late 2010 (shouldn't be hard to prove that you have been using it for years by providing a link to one of these instances).... further to this you are using a copyright graphic for your avatar which was stolen from my site (bullionbaron.com).

APF is a rubbish forum full of trolls and created by a devious troll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably just a coincidence mate. You're probably a bullion investor like me - I don't think you've got a copyright on the name Bullion Baron, I've used this ID on the net for many years! You're right that I'm a member of AustralianPropertyForum.com (different ID there).

Nice to meet another BB! :)

Looks more than a coincidence to me, you've even nicked the guys logo. Quick, someone call the internet police. An identity has been stolen.

Guest Bullion Baron

Aye, Hobojo's upset because the Australian Property Forum is a successful, busy, growing site, while his blog is deserted. Anyhows, the Aussie property market is crashing. House prices will be falling for many years to come. Auction clearance rates have collapsed. Game over for the real estate ponzi bubble. Right Joey?

It gets worse. I've just found out a big American corporation called Mattel have been using my name to sell a plastic doll! How dare they. If I could afford a few million in legal fees I'd sue them.

Guest guest37336
Supply and Demand applies.

If people refused to pay the prices asked, they wouldn't sell and the price comes down.

People still keep paying the high prices which is what keeps them at that level.

Mind you, I think we are all hypocrites. As soon as we own a property, we love for it to go up in value.

We are very happy for a house we own to be worth a fortune.

Reference the highlighted part PC, absolutely spot on, :notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

It gets worse. I've just found out a big American corporation called Mattel have been using my name to sell a plastic doll! How dare they. If I could afford a few million in legal fees I'd sue them.

Is that your user name they're ripping off or is your real name Barbie. :laugh:

Guest Bullion Baron

One of the adminis must have removed my avatar cos it was gone yesterday, I gave myself a new one so not to get poor hobojo's knickers in a twist again!

Guest Bullion Baron
APF is a rubbish forum full of trolls and created by a devious troll.

The Australian property forum's got near to a thousand members, doubt they're all trolls Joey!

One of the adminis must have removed my avatar cos it was gone yesterday, I gave myself a new one so not to get poor hobojo's knickers in a twist again!

This is fascinating stuff, I'm curious to why you ripped the real Bullion Barron off. Is it true that impersonation is the best form of flattery? Anyway, you didn't show him links to where you used the name prior to him.

I'm going away to put some pop corn in the microwave whilst you think up an answer. Back in a minute or two.

Guest hobojo
Aye, Hobojo's upset because the Australian Property Forum is a successful, busy, growing site, while his blog is deserted. Anyhows, the Aussie property market is crashing. House prices will be falling for many years to come. Auction clearance rates have collapsed. Game over for the real estate ponzi bubble. Right Joey?

On the whole it doesn't really both me how well or poorly APF does.

I just think it's deceptive how you go around posting as if you are other online identities or from other sites to draw traffic to your own. It's morally questionable.

I do find it amusing given I suspect the person that is behind this fraud (the user posting as BB in this thread) actually owns Sydney in property. Is the google advert revenue from APF keeping you above water with those negatively geared properties?? :wink:

Guest Guest31881

I have closed this thread a referred it to admin to look at. Arguments between members about who has the right to use a name have no place on a migration site. if you wish to argue use the PM system. The thread will remain closed until Admin can look at the situation.

Archived