176 lodged feb 2011 group

Guest JandLeen

Guest JandLeen

I've noticed other threads for groups that have lodged their 176 in the same month and its a great idea! We lodged our 176 visa in feb 2011, if anyone else lodged theirs in feb and would like to chat or track our progress pls feel welcome to post here...

:v_SPIN:

I've noticed other threads for groups that have lodged their 176 in the same month and its a great idea! We lodged our 176 visa in feb 2011, if anyone else lodged theirs in feb and would like to chat or track our progress pls feel welcome to post here...

:v_SPIN:

I thought I was the only one left waiting for my visa. Where are you planning to go?

Guest JandLeen

Hoping to go to Perth! :) our 176 visa is family sponsored so will prob still be a while! Got the march email saying 3 months though. Are u also cat 3 or are u cat 2? Has everyone cat 2 for feb 2011 got their visa already?

Hoping to go to Perth! :) our 176 visa is family sponsored so will prob still be a while! Got the march email saying 3 months though. Are u also cat 3 or are u cat 2? Has everyone cat 2 for feb 2011 got their visa already?

We are cat 2 and have a CO just waiting for police checks and meds as I didnt want to front load. They really seem to be moving fast so shouldnt be long for your CO.Most people front loaded so I believe most have been granted from February cat 2's.

We submitted in February this year too! Dont think there are that many of us.

We are Priority 3 176 family sponsored and received the 18th March email saying that we would get a CO in 3 months - nothing yet but still have just over 2 weeks to go until we hit the 3 month deadline. We are planning to head for Melbourne and not in a rush as would like to go after the Aus winter has passed. Summer 2012 in UK followed by another Summer in Australia!

Might be worth noting that we did not get Medicals and Police checks done when we received the email.

Guest JandLeen

Good to see we are not the only 176 family sponsored out there! :)

There doesn't seem to be many!

We did our checks and things which could be risky but hoping it'll work out since things are moving fast!

Goodluck for you app and move downunder :)

Hi

Just wondering if you received the email on 18th March saying that a case officer will be allocated in 3 months? I got the letter and am now 10 weeks into that 3 months but still not heard anything?

I am cat 3.

Regards

Jay

Guest JandLeen

Yes i received it, still hoping that it will happen! Our agent told us we should get all our things together after receiving the email, so thats what we did. Guess we will have to wait and see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest JandLeen

Noticed on this forum and another that 1 or 2 applicants got CO's! Very exciting to see some great progress! Anyone else in feb keep us updated and let us kno how u are going. Hope to see more cat 4:jiggy: feb applicants with CO's soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you all know that we have been allocated a CO this morning.

Very exciting! One step closer

We did not front load our application as we dont want to go until September 2012 so that we can have one last Summer here in the UK.

Meds are booking for mid October and we will request Police clearences in a couple of weeks.

Just been looking at form 80 (personal perticulars for Character clearence) which is also required and this looks like a bit of a pain to fill out. Just need to dig out lots and lots of dates etc More admin then.

Archived