Have CO, Waiting for grant, anyone else?

Guest littlestar

Guest littlestar

Hi All,

We have CO since 5th May, meds and PCC frontloaded.

CO wanted proof that my hubby left Australia 13 years ago, following WHV, and is not in Oz at the moment!

Submitted all this information and still no visa.

Our agent isn t much help to be honest..We were told it would take 12 months to get visa, 19 months later still no visa!!

We seem to meet every bump on the road.

Is there anyone else in the same boat?

I am really sick of the whole thing now, is there an average waiting time for grant after all documents are met or are we at the mercy of the CO?

Any one with some words of wisdom?

Thanks

hey, we know how you feel. We have the meds finalised since 3 weeks ago. Our agent emailed the CO and his reply was that they are going through the final checks and we should reach final grant stage soon!!! HOW SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been waiting 2 years and at this stage everyone is just afraid of something going wrong. I swear I.m going to neck a bottle of wine whenever we get the magic word:biggrin:

Think we just need to stay positive. We are heading to Perth.

Guest littlestar

Hi baz5579,

We are nearly gone mad from the waiting!

Is there any time frame for COs to make a decision?

I wonder could I ring CO myself dont really trust angency, they made an error with a code on our application and now I am dealing with a new agent as the lady that I was dealing with all along has left the company!!! Typical!

Any way hopefully we ll have some news soon!

Hi baz5579,

We are nearly gone mad from the waiting!

Is there any time frame for COs to make a decision?

I wonder could I ring CO myself dont really trust angency, they made an error with a code on our application and now I am dealing with a new agent as the lady that I was dealing with all along has left the company!!! Typical!

Any way hopefully we ll have some news soon!

Our agents advised that it's best not to call the case officer! It is so maddening I know because it's hard to plan when everything is hanging in the balance.

I dont think they have a timeline it's just they seem to have a work load and it appears how quick they get round to it, and i suppose like all jobs there are those who are good at it and those who aren't.

I can only advise what my agent, who i would be happy with, said that it's better to just email the CO and not call.

Archived