Shipping company in liquidation

ollsbolls

We gave our shipping to EVL in February.Founfd out through PIO that company in liquidation (although apparently now trading under a different name). Going through British Association of Removers (BAR) but still havent located our goods. Anyone else in a similar situation with advice as to how to get things going

We gave our shipping to EVL in February.Founfd out through PIO that company in liquidation (although apparently now trading under a different name). Going through British Association of Removers (BAR) but still havent located our goods. Anyone else in a similar situation with advice as to how to get things going

dont normally post threads from other expat sites, but in this situation, all the help you can get, the better.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=713393

cant help any more than this unfortunately.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest Superkalifrajalistik

Yes!! Same here!! My gear was collected late March.

I received an email today from Excess International shippers saying they have my stuff but that I need to pay to get it shipped again???

They advised me the following:

"You will need to get in contact with consumer.affairs(@)bar.co.uk & rbartup(@)gbliners.com and provide them with the following in order to determine if your shipment qualifies under the IMMI payment guarantee

1 IMMI claim form

2 Copy of EVL invoice

3 Evidence of payment to EVL ( Bank statement copy,credit card bill copy etc)"

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

SKF

Yes get in contact with BAR-we did..they are friendly but need chasing up.Basically you need to pursuie it yourself and get all tyhe parties talking. Difficulty is when a ne courier is foundthey are reluctant to talk to you till all the paperwork is done.

our stuiff will be with us in three days!!

Good luck

Archived