My Life In Seven Pictures Continued.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

Two more, sorry.

From left to right.

I 'think' this was taken somewhere around Albany, note the long hair, ahh, those were the days, but in all honesty though having a bit of a tough time I felt truly at peace and fulfilled. (Am getting there again, and not only the hair,:embarrassed:)

Look over my right shoulder, now that is what I call the 'Real' Australia, utter bliss, only problem was that the fella in front of me was a numpty from the UK and spent the WHOLE day slagging the outback off,:mad:.

PS. My good lady refused to be in the photos, would have included one as she is one of the most important things in my life and has been there often to pick up the pieces,:notworthy:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

CHE 1006_6.jpg

OUTBACVK010_10.jpg

CHE 1006_6.jpg

OUTBACVK010_10.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

This is one of my favourite pictures Tony .............. its an house we loved in Brisbane, especially this outdoor area, barbecue, loungy chairs, a cold drink and all it needs is the jacuzzi and it would be perfect.

the-ropey-hoff-albums-australia1-picture7744-pic279.jpg

Guest guest37336
This is one of my favourite pictures Tony .............. its an house we loved in Brisbane, especially this outdoor area, barbecue, loungy chairs, a cold drink and all it needs is the jacuzzi and it would be perfect.

the-ropey-hoff-albums-australia1-picture7744-pic279.jpg

Any more relaxed Jim and you would be in a coma,:yes:.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Any more relaxed Jim and you would be in a coma,:yes:.

Do you like me sneakers?

the kids gawped at em when i bought them for the trip, they said ......... NOOOoooooo dad, if yer wear them we aren't going.:laugh:

Archived