meetups in Townsville

Guest scotgirl38

Guest scotgirl38

Hi all looking for anyone wanting to meet up in Townsville (been here since Nov10) and not met anyone yet! Getting a little bored with own company now, I have 4 children 15,12,3.5 and 1.5!

Please get in touch in you fancy it.......

• 5 months later...
Guest steff4mCork

Hey ! im new !!

im moving from Ireland and planning to be in Townsville for Christmas.

me (27) Hubby (27) daughter (7) son (3)

ill deffo be looking for friends :)

Guest GillinOz

Hey Steff congratulations on the visa!!

LCE we are in Annandale too, me 45, oh 44 and 2 lads 21 & 23. Where abouts r u and do u work? Would like to meet up

Guest steff4mCork

hey !

we are delighted :)

My hubby works for a company called Swift, as a maintenance electrician.

i have no idea where we will be living yet but i will keep u posted :)

deffo meet up when i arrive :0 x:biggrin:

Guest scotgirl38

Hi there, im in Idalia, so next door to Annandale!! Would be great to meet for coffee, tho it would prob have to be at Annandale Hungry jacks cause there is a kids play area there and my kids need amused lol:biggrin:

Guest scotgirl38

Alrightie,

how about we all arrange a day/time to meet, also any of you ladies into crafts or knitting/crochetas im in a couple of groups ones a ravelry knitting/crochet one and the other is take along what you like to make , you could come along too if you like to meet some more people :biggrin:

Guest scotgirl38

Surfy, you planning surfing here? If so interesting wildlife in the water here! Seriously tho, you are coming to paradise! I flew in here covered in childrens vomit (long story) a year ago this month, and i still have to pinch myself that i live in such a stunning place, you are going to never want to leave!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all looking for anyone wanting to meet up in Townsville (been here since Nov10) and not met anyone yet! Getting a little bored with own company now, I have 4 children 15,12,3.5 and 1.5!

Please get in touch in you fancy it.......

Hi there - not been on here for for over a year - just wondering where in Scotland u r from? We r from Aberdeen - been in TVL for almost 3 years.

Guest scotgirl38

From the highlands, so do we all want to arrange a date? sorry not bn on for a good few days - family dramas back home....

Guest scotgirl38

weekend would be good, tho im away as from the 12th for xmas.........so prob better after that for me as full on this weekend packing and hair appoint...

Archived