Bratwurst

Exile

This one is in Liverpool but they deliver

http://www.euromaster.com.au/sausage.html

dammit. there's hundreds of different types of Bratwurst.

Now I'm going to have to order loads and work out which type it was. Such a horrible thing to have to do :biggrin:

For the record: the one I'm refering to is the 'white' sort that expand in the grill and usually split. I think they are Bavarian or Swiss.

Have you used these guys?

Franklins sells the Swiss ones and the others you can get in Aldi.

You're kidding me! after all this time, All I had to do was to go to Franklins or Aldi.

I shall investigate this weekend.

weisswurst is a traditional Bavarian sausage made from very finely minced veal and fresh pork bacon. It is usually flavoured with parsley.........................think this may be what you are looking for................

yep that sounds right. Parsley is definitely involved.

I appreciate the help folks.

Market I expect.

In Melbourne you can get it most places, Vic Market and all the supermarkets. I love it.

Lover all the continental type sausages. Kranski, italian yum

the problem i find is that theres lots of places/butchers calling their sausages Bratwurst, but in actual fact they are nothing alike.

love kransky, and proper cabanossi.

the problem i find is that theres lots of places/butchers calling their sausages Bratwurst, but in actual fact they are nothing alike.

love kransky, and proper cabanossi.

Yes there are some poor substitutes around. I have to say Vic Market has a guy who sells all sorts cooked and there is always a queue, he has been there for as long as I can remember.

Of course we should not be eating these sausages if we want to live to be 100 they are very bad for us :laugh:

Archived