Muswellbrook X poms!!

Guest kennmikp

Guest Mark and Katie Singleton

Yep hi Ken, we got Anne Maries email this morning, he is going to book a medical in Southampton as its not too far from where he is working at the mo.

At least with the medical done fingers crossed that will be it for the paperwork and they can get those stamps working.....from what I gather from an email from Peter Moss, he has been in the UK on vacation but back n Perth now and will be going through all our paperwork to ensure all the I's are dotted and T's crossed...so heres hoping we'll hear next week at the lastest.

Katie :cute:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kennmikp

lets hope Peter starts cracking the whip at DIAC!!!

The suspense is nausiating :arghh:

Just had final assessment for removals (white & co) today.

So thats all 3 of mine done. Other than the fact the Pickfords were well under what the other 2 quoted, i still feel that they will deliver the best complete package for me (door to door, single company, no 3rd parties etc etc etc).

Wait to hear from Anne-Marie ref how Hitachi are gonna want to play it.

Guest chris and deb k

hi all

i had my medical on thursday waist of time really just normal stuff eye, hearing and blood pressure tests as well as pee sample hieght and weight and lung breath test. no confined space test so i cant really see the point. still waiting for news on the visa front but its takin so long we will be lucky if we get there before xmas

Guest kennmikp

Bloody typical :-/

I'm away from work (things I need to do ref leavin) and my bloody visa is granted :-)

One happy bunny this mornin I tell ya!!

Sat down trying to work out all the time lines now :-/

Need to get to a computer terminal at work so I can hand my notice in!!! Gonna get a pal to do it for me!!!

Medical on Thursday so fingers crossed for that.

Did anyone else get the email from John today????

Guest kennmikp
Yep us too woohoo, all systems go now :biggrin:

Is that reference to the email from John????

Or has your visa been approved???

Feel free to text me guys 07521682242

Hey Ken

Yes to both, got email and visas approved.....thankgod! :-)

hope to be out end Aug or beginning Sept, have booked shipping for 18/19th August, just confirming with John the pickford/hitachi account details......

Katie

Guest kennmikp
Jealous much lol :P

Now your time will fly in. When do you intend on going out ??

Don't be jealous :-/

Yours will be done soon I'm sure :-)

Not sure when we are lookin to go out. But havin done some quick calculations this mornin on time lines it may well b early November!! So much to bloody do now :-0

Guest kennmikp
Hey Ken

Yes to both, got email and visas approved.....thankgod! :-)

hope to be out end Aug or beginning Sept, have booked shipping for 18/19th August, just confirming with John the pickford/hitachi account details......

Katie

Congrats guys :-) I felt all giddy this mornin when I checked lol.

Wow you guys are movin quick :-/ early November for us mayb!!!

Would be interested to know the removals details when you get them from John!

I can't really move on anything as I'm away till the 7th then need to wait for confirmation that my early release has been granted.

Guest kennmikp
We will hopefull be sorted soon :/

Now guys the deal is whoever goes out first has to let us all know how it is warts and all lol :P

Rodger that :-)

And 1st out host the 1st BBQ ;-)

Hey

We have to go asap as we have made plans for renting our house out from 1st Sept....plus we just want to get out there and get settled,so its go go go!

Of course any info we will forward on to everyone

Katie

We will hopefull be sorted soon :/

Now guys the deal is whoever goes out first has to let us all know how it is warts and all lol :P

of course naturally!

Guest chris and deb k

well done you lucky people hope the move goes smooth cant wait to find out if everything goes ok with the move and to make sure they have pulled there fingers out:fish:

Happy days medical done....my she had cold hands.

erm Mr Singo, you forgot to mention that to me on the phone earlier haha! Was she blonde and looked like Kylie Minogue too.....mmmm!:rolleyes:

Guest MarcandSarah

Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa's approved! Hopefully Marc's medical will be fine and we can finally get a date to go over.

Does anyone know what Hitachi are planning to do re: the costs of furniture shipping?

Hi Sarah Mark here,pickfords said to us don't worry about the cost as an account has been set up.

Katie here, Mark alittle confused, Pickfords haven't told us an acct has been set up, Damian did, Pickfords told us that to book our shipping date and we can sort the financial side of things when we have the details of the acct that has been set by Hitachi...think we still need to confirm the acct details with Pickfords, still waiting to hear what they are from Damian/Anne Marie or John....

Just had email from Anne Marie which enclosed our Visa details....so have replied to her email asking about the account details and that its vital we get this information asap, preferably this week so we can finalise things with Pickfords. Hopefully we will get this info now as the Visas have been approved!

Guest kennmikp
Happy days medical done....my she had cold hands.

erm Mr Singo, you forgot to mention that to me on the phone earlier haha! Was she blonde and looked like Kylie Minogue too.....mmmm!:rolleyes:

Got my medical tomorro :-) so fingers crossed for that (and that the nurse has warm hands ;-) lol).

Can't wait to get dates stamped on things now!!!!

Aus here we come ;-)

Guest kennmikp
Hi Sarah Mark here,pickfords said to us don't worry about the cost as an account has been set up.

Happy there is an account set up :-)

Are we to just book a removals date and charge it to that account?

I'm still keepin an eye on what they are going to charge, dont them charging over the odds just coz there is an account set up. It only eats into the 10k allowance. Need most of that for flights :-/

Hey Ken

Our shipping agent has requested us book a shipping date as we are looking to be out there asap, and need to get our stuff out of our property by end Aug as we are renting house out! we have opted for 18/19th August, I explained to her that the account has been set up but we are still waiting to hear the acct details, she said not to worry about the payment side of things just yet as we have a few weeks to get that info....she doesn't want us to miss our available shipping date!

I have been on to Anne Marie this morning to try and find out what the acct details are for us all.

My head is going to explode, far too much to organise and very little time aaahhh! Its a good job its the school holidays and I have a 5 year old to entertain along with a 5 month old baby...I might actually meet myself coming back eek!

Katie

Guest kennmikp

Well that's me medical all done n dusted. PASS :-)

All systems are go now, just need answers from work about my early release :-)

Any body got any usefull info ref the removals????

Guest MarcandSarah
Well that's me medical all done n dusted. PASS :-)

All systems are go now, just need answers from work about my early release :-)

Any body got any usefull info ref the removals????

Well done Ken, did they tell you there an then that you'd passed? Marc's got his tomorrow, if he passes and they let him know on the spot then he'll give his notice in on Monday.

Yep you know straight away Sarah, Mark had his Tuesday and passed.

We have been in touch with John Crouch, we have booked our shipping for the 18th and 19th August and looking at flights for the 29th August....he had asked if we might consider 22nd August, but thats leaving us very little time to tie up all the loose ends here, the 29th is just fine for us! He did mention they have a corporate account for flights with some companies and was goingto look in to seeing if he can beat our flight costs (my brother works for Flight centre and has got us a good flight and slightly discounted price anyway).

We did mention in our email that we were considering renting asap and hoped Hitachi would find the rent and bond for us, if they were not going to be putting us up, but from what i gather from John he is arranging accom for usknowing when we are likely to arrive, he should reply by tomorrow to us ref the flight, still to hear about the shipping account, again I have asked John for this.

Can't quite believe we will be gone from the end of August, with tenants in our house! Seems its all go now.

We aim to be there by the 31st August and Mark to start work 5th if agreed by John... We want a few days together before he has to get to work. We have transport to find etc and find our bearings first.

Hope Marcs medical goes ok Sarah and hope you find out about your early release Ken soon.

Katie and Mark

Archived