WA SS Funds

Guest guest30085

Guest guest30085

Hi All

How much for a single person (no dependents) moving to WA?

I know they dont ask for proof but the applicant has received an email asking if they have access to further funds.

They will be able to be housed by other family members for as long as they require. Also have a few thousand available on a credit card etc. Can you state this in the email? Or do they just need to state - 'I will have $xxxxx to take'

I cant find a thread on it :(

Hi All

How much for a single person (no dependents) moving to WA?

I know they dont ask for proof but the applicant has received an email asking if they have access to further funds.

They will be able to be housed by other family members for as long as they require. Also have a few thousand available on a credit card etc. Can you state this in the email? Or do they just need to state - 'I will have $xxxxx to take'

I cant find a thread on it :(

Don't mention credit card funds, just state they will be bringing maybe $20-30k.

Guest guest30085

Thanks Chardy for coming to the rescue again

Its just an amount has been stated on the WA SS form thats only about half the above amount. Ive seen people put 30k for a family of four. Surely a third to half of this, is enough for one?

More funds will be in place before his move over through saving but how can I explain this in the email? Family Gift? Lottery Win? :D

Guest Guest 47403

I think they expect at least $20k for the main applicant, say they missed off the sale of a car or something similar add that as an asset to bring it up to the $20k mark.

Archived