NT ( Northern Territory )

Guest MrRoozbahani

Guest MrRoozbahani

Hi friends,

How much money (in Australian currency) I must bring with my self in NT ( Northern Territory ) as a new comer?

Regards, Roozbahani

Guest siamsusie

Welcome to PIO Mr Roozbahani.

Where abouts are you thinking of settling in the NT? Have you secured employment? and is it just for yourself or you and a family?

I hope you enjoy our forum .

Susie x

Guest MrRoozbahani

Dera Siamsusie,

thanks a lot for your kindness.

I am a single 32 year old man and want to travel to NT as an agriculture scientist.

I just wanna know cost of living and a base money budjet which I should bring with my self.

Waiting for your response.

Regards, Mohammad Reza Roozbahani

Guest siamsusie

Hi again,

Accomodation and cost of living can be fairly expensive in the NT. If you have secured employment, sometimes you might be lucky to get quite a nice package.

It really is "how long is a piece of string"! Have you a visa yet?

Susie x

Guest MrRoozbahani

Hi Susi,

I am in the process of migration ( by VETASSESS ) and I hope they will response me soon.

and for secured employment; No I do not find any job yet. Could you please guide me in this field too?

Regards, Mohammad Reza Roozbahani

Guest MrRoozbahani

OK, I hope I will succeed.

Can I be keep in touch with you for my probable future questions?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest vanesha

Hi

It might be worth leaving your money in the UK and transfer it as you need it. I reckon it would be good to have available funds to buy a small runaround car new 13,000 dollars and second hand around 5-6000. Food, rent, deposits and such like for about two months will circa around $10,000.

I hope this helps you, when are you arriving in the NT and what will you be doing for work?

Regards

Vanesha

Guest vanesha

Thats a quick response. Course you can. My husband and young family have been here for almost 4 years so we can help to support you a bit with advice and contacts not a problem.

Regards

Vanesha

Guest vanesha

You will need to show statements of your assetts. It might be worth getting the original statements/ records or you can get certified copies done that will suffice.

Regards

Vanesha

Archived