309/100 viza

Guest DYAS

Guest DYAS

Hi

I got a few questions about visa 309/100.

The waiting begins two years after application or the receipt of visa?

I paid $ 1,705 for 309 visa and I wonder if I have to pay for the permanent and 100?

For the permanent visa, I will contact or be contacted by Immigration me?

It can be a problem if we had an argument with my wife and I received intervetion order but immediately got up after this. Causes me to cover this thing? Sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance:notworthy:

Guest siamsusie
Hi

I got a few questions about visa 309/100.

The waiting begins two years after application or the receipt of visa?

I paid $ 1,705 for 309 visa and I wonder if I have to pay for the permanent and 100?

For the permanent visa, I will contact or be contacted by Immigration me?

It can be a problem if we had an argument with my wife and I received intervetion order but immediately got up after this. Causes me to cover this thing? Sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance:notworthy:

Welcome to PIO.

Someone will advise you on the "waiting period" I cant remember to be frank!

Your Visa fee will have covered your temporary and permanent Visa combined, so dont worry needlessly there.

Immigration should contact you approx 2/3 months beforehand to ascertain whether your relationship is on going and genuine and there will be additional paperwork to complete. Please ensure that DIAC have your correct address. If you dont hear from them, maybe call them as a quick reminder!

I am trying to understand about the "argument" aspect of your statement.. If your relationship has ceased during the 2 years then Immigration would have to be notified, but my advice to you is if you have any concerns, to contact a Migration Agent rather than DIAC to ascertain what rights you may/or not have... there are some leeways if a relationship has broken down due to abuse/children etc.

Susie

The waiting period is from when you apply.

If you split up in the 2 yr period then you dont get the PR visa. If you think it's a chance that could happen you really should reconsider applying for the visa? You wouldnt want to be stuck in limbo with the risk of having to leave Australia.

Archived