EXCESS BAGGAGE - Which Shipping Company?

Guest Jacket and Coat

Guest Jacket and Coat

Hi there,

My husband and I are moving back to the UK in July this year. We've got a bit of stuff to ship, but not much - no furniture, just books and clothes and some kitchen bits...

Can anyone suggest a good, inexpensive company to ship about 10 tea chests? I'm having trouble finding any through Google searches, etc...

Thanks!

JK

Hi there,

My husband and I are moving back to the UK in July this year. We've got a bit of stuff to ship, but not much - no furniture, just books and clothes and some kitchen bits...

Can anyone suggest a good, inexpensive company to ship about 10 tea chests? I'm having trouble finding any through Google searches, etc...

Thanks!

JK

Hi,

We are going back in a couple of weeks and like you, no furniture............................but, I am taking back 48 tea chest size boxes.

I have went with Grace who appeared to price reasonably well @ $1700................

Gillian, thats a great price, so what size exactly is tea chest size?

Roughly the size of a suitcase although I suppose that depends on what type of suitcase you use !!!

43cm x 41cm x 62cm is the measurement of my boxes

Doesn't seem very big when you measure it out but it is surprising what you can fit in one box..........................

We shipped our stuff here using this size of box - more than adequate for odds and ends.

How is it going with you ?

Archived