Snake in Wales oh my god

Guest ed champ

Guest ed champ

Cant believe i have had my first encounter with a snake, and i haven’t even left for oz yet?

I was in work on Friday when my colleague suddenly ran across the room looking rather pale as she had discovered a snake in our office which is located in Cardiff South Wales.

Although we were all panic stricken it was merely a grass snake and we managed to remove it with out anyone getting hurt ??!!!! :twitcy:

Helen

Guest Scarletfever

We go fishing during the Summer up to Aberthaw near the airport. Theres a nature reserve which you walk thru to get to the fishing mark.

I thought it was strange when I saw a signs warning you about not wearing shorts or leaving your legs exposed..turned out theres a massive viper/adder population there. :huh: I must be honest tho', I do find it a very good area for practising your 100 yard dash during the athletic season..:biglaugh:

Guest ed champ

I never realised that there are snakes down there, we have taken the dog there a few times! We will have to keep an eye out next time we go there

:goofy:

Guest Andrew&Karen

My Mother In Law took her dog out for a walk along the Norfolk coast and it was bitten by an Adder snake, it nearly lost its leg but has got away with only mild brain damage. She took it to the vets to find out that a lassie type dog had died the week before because an Adder had bitten into an artery.

Will be walking around in Australia in wellie boots but checking them out for spiders first!!!!:twitcy:

Archived