Need to know!!!

Guest The T's

Guest The T's

hey the names billy and i am 14

my parents are thinking about moving to australia but i don't know if i really want go, but the thing is i don't want to leave my friends and the place that i have lived on for my whole life!!!!!!!!:cool:

I am willing to give this move a try but i was just wondering if anybody who has been in my posistion and who has moved to oz can give me some advice on what it is like out there and is it easy to settle into and make new friends!!!!!!!

any comments will be much appreciated.

Billy :v_SPIN:

Hi Billy,

My children were a bit younger at 7 and 11 when we moved (Alexandra is now12), she'd just started High School in the UK but year 7 here is last year of Primary School. She too was a little bothered about leaving her "whole life behind" she'd known her best friend since being 4. Her experience has been a positive one, she's made friends very quickly. She keeps in touch with old ones via email and MSN. She tells me she doesn't miss things or people like she thought she would and is really settled and loves it her. On a positive note for us, she's able to go to the cinema and mall with her friends without us worrying about gangs of people.

I think you'll find people very welcoming here, but of course you will miss your mates - tell them to save up and they can come and visit.

Ali

Guest donovan

Hiya Billy

Our names are Josh & Mitch, we moved to Oz last week and love it, we have just got back from the beach where we have been body boarding & then went to the surf club which over looks the beach for our lunch, we lived in Hemel Hempsrtead hertfordshire b4 we moved here. I am sure you will love it here.

josh & mitch

Archived