Visa's

Maxg

I am new to this site, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice.

We are looking at emigrating to Perth and just wondered what would be the best Agent to use and what Visa to go with.

We have family sponsorship and have been advised that we could have a 176 or 476 I just want to clarify what is the best visa to go with.

Hi

There are a few good agents out there who seem to regually get good feedback, 2 of the main ones seems to be Visa Bureau or Go Matilda.

As for the best visa,,go with the one with less or no restricitions if you qualify,,it may take a longer to get but leaves you with more freedom once you arrive.

Cal x

Guest MaybeOz

Welcome to PIO :yes:

The site is a mine of useful information and folk who can pretty much answer any query you may have in pursuit of your dream :rolleyes:

Good luck with you plans.

Kind regards

Kari :wubclub:

Guest Ricky F

Hi Maxg

We are moving to Perth in September and used Overseas Emigration as did 2 friends of ours and would highly recommend them. As I am a spark we I got the 176 State Sponsored Visa. Took around 18 months all in all. Would definately recommend using a migration agent though as it can be a lot of hard work doing it yourself. Well worth the money.

Hope this helps a bit

Regards

Richard :biggrin:

Archived