Guest Angela Dixon

Guest Angela Dixon

Hi my name is Angela currently living in Huddersfield West Yorkshire but our dream is to live in oz. Myself my husband and our two boys Jack 8yrs George 5yrs are dreaming of a new and better life down under. We have tried to get in to oz for a while now but only have 115 points i think our only hope is a job offer.

Hi guys,

welcome to pio and good luck with your application.. I was a few points short but my agent saved the day.. Things will work out for you if you are willing to work hard at it.. Any questions just ask we are hear to help..:yes:

Guest the stanleys

Hi angela

i obviously don't know your specific situation but have you looked into the changes happening to the points system in september? From the 1st of september if you are willing to take an English test/exam (not sure what it entails) you will get more poins than on the current scale and as you only need 120 points the extra you ger from the test may be enough. Just a thought.

Karen

Guest Scarletfever

Hiya...good advice from Alex........get an email or pm off to one of the migration agents on here to see if you can squeeze another couple (or 5) points out of the new regs that come in next month.

Dan

Hiya...good advice from Alex........get an email or pm off to one of the migration agents on here to see if you can squeeze another couple (or 5) points out of the new regs that come in next month.

Dan

Dan's right, try Alan Collett, Welshtone or PTLabs - they're all really helpful guys!

Felicity

Guest Angela Dixon
welcome and good luck guys, how about getting a state to sponser you? it's worth 5 points....

Ally

x

Hi Ally how would we go about doing this did'nt know you could do this:wideeyed:

Archived