Confused and need some help :)

LouiseS

Thanks to Peach, I have now got the gist of the subclass 300 application and feel confident enough to go it on my own without the help of an migration expert:biggrin: but i have kinda come up against a stumbling block with regards to the statements needed from me and my Fiancé.

The dilema i have is the contents, i don't want to write too much and make it look like i am trying to 'talk' my way into the country but i don't want to leave it too vague as to cast any doubts on us or have them wanting more information and delaying the process ....... i have written 2 drafts but to me, I seem to be trying to justify my relationship and convince them we are genuine so any hints or tips from people who have had to write these would be greatly appreciated, so i know what what I should make sure i put in and what i should leave out as i tend to waffle (as i think you can tell :laugh:)

thanks in advance

Louise x

Ok scrap the above, I have approached it like my Degree coursework and have managed to get a pretty impressive 4th draft together including what they deem important whilst not filling it full of waffle lol question is now, doe sit have to be handwritten of can it be typed?

Archived