scout groups in perth area

Guest dazzandkim

Guest dazzandkim

My little brother is 11 & when we move he would like to know whether there are any scouts groups in the perth area.If you know any please let me know. :cool:

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi there

My son is 12 and my hubbie is a Scout Leader (both away camping this weekend) so we would be interested in any answers that come this way!!

Donna x

Guest dazzandkim

Thank you for replying, where abouts is it you do the scouts because we are looking to move to the perth suburbs i.e joondalup, kinross, quinns rock etc.

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hiya

We are not there yet as still doing medicals etc. I don't know what areas - like the look of the northern suburbs (nothing wrong with southern either!) but it will depend on OH's work prospects. Hope to be there end of the year though. What about yourselves?

Donna x

Guest dazzandkim

ohh right sorry read it to fast, we got our visa accepted yesterdayy so hope to be out there in september sort of time

Daryl x

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Congratulations Daryl you and your family must be well chuffed. Good luck with arranging your move. Hopefully some people will be able to answer this thread so we can both get an idea of what there is. I know there is a scouting WA website so it may be worth having a look on there.

Donna x

Hi there found this for you about scouting, my husband is a beaver leader out here in BFG and we too would be looking at the scouting in oz for our two kids, though we are off to SA.

Western Australia

581 Murray Street

WEST PERTH WA 6872

Phone: (08) 9480 4200

Fax: (08) 9321 2804

Email: enquiries@scoutswa.com.au

Web: www.scoutswa.com.au

Hope this is useful:biglaugh: max

Guest dazzandkim

thank you we shall have a look, i see you have a kangaroo like us ( i bought mine to celebrate a year and my birthday after visiting for 7 weeks in 2010) we have now received our visa and planning to be there by sept 2011 all being well with house sale, fingers crossed, when r you planning to go to oz???

Thanks again

Kim

• 4 months later...

Archived