Agent says wait ??

waynecaz

We got a case office on the 23rd of march but our agent says dont book medicals yet???

I see other people booking they meds and its driving me mad ...:arghh:.

I just want to book them but o/h says i have to wait . booooo .

On diac it says meds requested ????

What would you guys do ???

Guest perth42

??? What! I'd check again with them! Do they know something we don't know!?! Most people on pio who have got co's have posted on here that they have been told by their co's they have 28 days to get them done. What visa have you applied for and cat are you in?

We have ignored our agent at the mo and have sent off our pcc's today and will be doing

our meds in 2 wks. Plus the DIAC advised people in cat 2 to front load - let's hope it's for the right reason and not to get more money in!!

Good luck

Guest perth42

I wouldn't worry about bugging them! After all you're paying them for a service which includes advice, clarification and reassurance. I frequently talk to our agent because I want to know what they think and I *often email them.

Who are you using? :wink:

Guest JK2510

If you have co you should get them done. The light is at the end of the tunnel for you.

I would listen to your CO now as they have the golden ticket.

I would go and get the meds done. After all you have the CO allocated. I guess probably in two months your visa could be granted. But that's my opinion. I am August 2010 applicant and have already done my medicals and uploaded PCCs.

When did you apply? What visa subclass?

Regards,

Zoran

Panic over !!!!:wub:.

o/h spoke to our agent today .. he said its because we have just swopped agents and the c/o didnt know where to send the info too. He said give it a few days and they will send the request for oue meds ....

this emigrating lark makes your head spin soooo fast :wacko: x

thanks for all your support .. caz

Guest Sk1ppy

Well my partners submitted her application on the 17th of Feb and front loaded the whole thing with medicals and police checks now all we have to do is wait. We've been given a due date of visa grant of around 17 August. It was a lot easier just getting it out of the way and including it all.

Good Luck! :jiggy:

Archived