Form 80 - Passport Numbers

luckymallen

Hi

This is my first post on PIO and I know your a knowlegeble lot :biggrin:, so hopefully you can advise. Myself and OH are currently completing Form 80 but are a bit stuck - its asking for us to list all our previous passport numbers? Has anyone else struggled with this? I have my current and previous, but before that I dont have my older passports, as for my OH he hasnt got any apart from his current one!

I called the pasport service and they didnt even know if they kept old passport numbers and I would have to put it in writing?!?!:arghh:

Anybody else struggled to get this info?

Guest Tillyloola

You can only provide the information that you have so don't worry (this is what I was told by AH when I asked about a stolen passport number that I didnt have when I was doing my application form). I am positive they come up against this situation more times than not. Just write a short statement explain that you don't have them and I am sure that this will be fine.

Guest Ari3139

Hi, Just a quick one to let you know that I spent ags looking for the information and then emailed my CO as I could not create a PDF and he said he did not need the 80 form. That was yesterday and we have been granted the visas today - whooppiieeee.

I would wait until asked as you may not need to go to all the trouble!

Archived