Engineers Australia

chiara

My husband needs to send in certified copies of his qualifications to EA to have his skills assessed. It says they can't return the documents. We only have one copy of his qualification and we live in the UAE (the qualification is from our home country of Ireland) so getting further copies would be difficult. Can you photocopy the original and send that on? I phoned them regarding another issue and they were pretty unhelpful so I'm reluctant to phone them again. Failing that, do you think if we sent a return envelope, they might return the original to us if we asked? Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

Guest carlj3108
My husband needs to send in certified copies of his qualifications to EA to have his skills assessed. It says they can't return the documents. We only have one copy of his qualification and we live in the UAE (the qualification is from our home country of Ireland) so getting further copies would be difficult. Can you photocopy the original and send that on? I phoned them regarding another issue and they were pretty unhelpful so I'm reluctant to phone them again. Failing that, do you think if we sent a return envelope, they might return the original to us if we asked? Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

Hiya

Just take the original certificate to a solicitor, they'll do a colour copy and certify the copy for you to send.

Hope that makes sense.

Carl

Archived