Help with skills assessment - Please ;0)

Guest KateH

Guest KateH

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice.

I have found my husbands occupation on the ACT skills list - Computer hard ware engineer but cant find anything which tells me if he needs to get his skills assessed and if so how we would go about it.

Can anyone offer advice as to where I would find out if and how we get this done.

Cheers in advance

Kate

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice.

I have found my husbands occupation on the ACT skills list - Computer hard ware engineer but cant find anything which tells me if he needs to get his skills assessed and if so how we would go about it.

Can anyone offer advice as to where I would find out if and how we get this done.

Cheers in advance

Kate

Hi Kate

All IT related occupations are assessed by the ACS. Your husband will need to get his skills assessed by the ACS and get a positive result before you can put through an application for ACT.

Try : ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Membership, Professionalism and Leadership for ICT Professionals and the ICT Community

This will give you details and the cost of doing the skills assessment.

Suzanne

Guest Guest 47403
Hi Kate

All IT related occupations are assessed by the ACS. Your husband will need to get his skills assessed by the ACS and get a positive result before you can put through an application for ACT.

Try : ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Membership, Professionalism and Leadership for ICT Professionals and the ICT Community

This will give you details and the cost of doing the skills assessment.

Suzanne

Hi sorry your wrong ACS no longer do the skills assesment for all IT related occupations, TRA do a lot now and they definately do hardware engineers.

Hi sorry your wrong ACS no longer do the skills assesment for all IT related occupations, TRA do a lot now and they definately do hardware engineers.

Oh sorry about that I didnt realise TRA were doing all of them now - good to know :biggrin:

Archived