Were Here (Brisbane)

Guest mu000250

Guest mu000250

Hi guys, we have finally arrived in Brisbane and looking forward to meeting up with anybody during our stay. Please let us know.

Andy and Jacky:cute:

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi guys, we have finally arrived in Brisbane and looking forward to meeting up with anybody during our stay. Please let us know.

Andy and Jacky:cute:

Good to meet you guys yesterday! Its refreshing to see the opinions of others as you go thruogh the VISA process. When its all happening you tend to think "its only me" until you see other people!!!

I still cant get my head round what a big thing we did by moving here. I kept telling my mum "Im just moving house- nothing exciting!"

Good luck with everything and might see you again before you go home

Guest mu000250
brits in brisbane club has regualr meets just type it into google. 7 weeks here for us on the gold coast.

Will check it out thanks:spinny:

Andy and Jacky

Guest mu000250
Good to meet you guys yesterday! Its refreshing to see the opinions of others as you go thruogh the VISA process. When its all happening you tend to think "its only me" until you see other people!!!

Same here, it was very nice of you to invite us around for coffee and a chat. Would like to meet you again either next week(for a beer?) or for the river festival(for more beer?:yes:)

Andy and Jacky

ps - it's raining and we still love it here!

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Andy and Jacky,

Just thought I'd say hello as we're from Cannock - would be funny to hear a local accent over there How are you finding Brisbane? My OH is on the Gold Coast at the moment checking out the Robina/Burleigh Heads area as that's where we're thinking of heading!

Liz

Guest JoanneHattersley
we've been here now 4 weeks and just like you say its raining and we still love the place. wish we had done this years ago.

ps - it's raining and we still love it here!

:wubclub:

Where abouts in BRissie are you guys?

Guest mu000250
Hi Andy and Jacky,

Just thought I'd say hello as we're from Cannock

love to meet up, were about an hour from the Gold Coast so let us know when your free.

Andy and Jacky

Guest JoanneHattersley
We are in Mcdowall just up from Everton Park.

:wubclub:

Where abouts in BRissie are you guys?

We`re in the western suburbs - sinnamon park - nr Mount Ommany and indooroopilly

Archived