What areas are commutable to these places?

Goochie

I've been having a good Google and have now generated a list of potential employers to whom I'm going to write in due course.

I've plotted them on the map below and you can see that most are concentrated in a few areas.

Each red mark on the map represents at least one potential employer - There are 28 on the list with the bulk being in in the areas to the north west and south of the airport.

The question is.... how far (in miles) can I consider a reasonable commute to these areas? I'd be happy to travel for 40 minutes each way either in the car or on public transport.

perthmap.jpg

Any other thoughts on potential areas to live given this info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I've been having a good Google and have now generated a list of potential employers to whom I'm going to write in due course.

I've plotted them on the map below and you can see that most are concentrated in a few areas.

Each red mark on the map represents at least one potential employer - There are 28 on the list with the bulk being in in the areas to the north west and south of the airport.

The question is.... how far (in miles) can I consider a reasonable commute to these areas? I'd be happy to travel for 40 minutes each way either in the car or on public transport.

perthmap.jpg

Any other thoughts on potential areas to live given this info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

the morley bassensean ,kenwick and wattle grove areas , high wycombe / forrestfield would be close and reasonable rents a bit more up market would be kalamunda and around that area , the foothills area easy connection to the freeways .

subiaco is just past the city so there are lots of places you could live all depending on budget.

have you got to consider schools ? shops ?maybe you need to put a few more guide lines down to help with suburbs

Guest JK2510

We live in edgewater which is NOR. The Mitchell freeway is very close to join. It takes OH to get to his office in Welshpool which is SOR in peak time around 45 mins by car.

Archived