Supporting Documents

Guest Stressed Eric

Guest Stressed Eric

Hello lovely people,

I have submitted my on-line application for 176. Do I have to send in my supporting documents now or will I be prompted to do so by SA Immigration.

Thanks for any advice

SE

Guest Stressed Eric

Yes you need to send them in now - you have thirty days to do so. You should have read throught the instructions properly.

Guest Stressed Eric
Yes you need to send them in now - you have thirty days to do so. You should have read throught the instructions properly.

Yes I know:tongue:

Guest Stressed Eric
Hi what supporting documents are required for the 176 visa?

Thank you

Cover sheet, Copy of IELTS, Copy of Passport & Copies of Educational Certs/License (if applicable). Front Cover needs to be witnessed.

Regards SE

Guest Stressed Eric
Cover sheet, Copy of IELTS, Copy of Passport & Copies of Educational Certs/License (if applicable). Front Cover needs to be witnessed.

Regards SE

Sorry if I may confuse you, but this is for the on-line SS application & not the visa itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stressed Eric

Hope I don't answer this one myself, I had a look around but ... the application cover sheet is to be witnessed, are there any rules (apart from not being a family member) about who can sign ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stressed Eric

Feel free to join in this thread folks - I'm not really ccccrazy - ok I am !! :chatterbox:

Anyway, my latest - sent off my docs on Monday & have tracked them all week; hour by hour almost !! They arrived in Sydney this morning via France & China - should get into Adelaide tomorrow ............................................................... to go straight into the bbbbbbin !!

Just our luck - my trade status switched over today to 'Not Available'.

Getting a bit weiry now :cry: condemed to a life of wondering what if

3 states down and about to give up

Hi Stressed Eric

Sorry not been on here lately.

Hopefully u will hear back soon as to wether your application has been accepted. What state is it that u have applied for? What's your back up plan? What is your trade?

Hope its accepted and you hear back soon.

We have gone for state sponsor to Adelaide but since then have had good news that my partners aunt will family sponsor us so we r gonna go that way instead.

Goodluck keep us posted! :)

Guest Stressed Eric
Hi Stressed Eric

Sorry not been on here lately.

Hopefully u will hear back soon as to wether your application has been accepted. What state is it that u have applied for? What's your back up plan? What is your trade?

Hope its accepted and you hear back soon.

We have gone for state sponsor to Adelaide but since then have had good news that my partners aunt will family sponsor us so we r gonna go that way instead.

Goodluck keep us posted! :)

Hi Art, this will answer your questions - as you'll see, the dark forces are against us !!

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/south-australia/108319-friends-family-sa-line-app.html

Guest SusieOR

Regards SE

AM I GOING MAD...

Is the "Application Cover Sheet" a letter I make up myself??? or is there a set format for it??? or an actual form somewhere???

I have looked & looked on the SA website but cant find anything other than it needs to be witnessed...

Sorry to hear about your occupation no longer being on the list... it may change again next month you never know... frustrating isnt it!!!

Susie

Guest Stressed Eric
AM I GOING MAD...

Is the "Application Cover Sheet" a letter I make up myself??? or is there a set format for it??? or an actual form somewhere???

I have looked & looked on the SA website but cant find anything other than it needs to be witnessed...

Sorry to hear about your occupation no longer being on the list... it may change again next month you never know... frustrating isnt it!!!

Susie

Hi Susie,

Have you submitted your electronic application yet? If so then you can get to it by using the 'Client Tracking System'. Type in your reference number & your surname and then submit - you'll then see an orange link to reprint your application cover sheet.

If you haven't submitted; I can't remember where it is so just submit anyway and use the instructions above. It's just a paper form that tells you what forms to send in with a few check boxes.

Just seen that you have 176 WA SS granted - why are you trying for SA if you don't mind me asking.

You're not getting mixed up between the 2 states are you ?

:wacko:SE

Guest SusieOR
Hi Susie,

Have you submitted your electronic application yet? If so then you can get to it by using the 'Client Tracking System'. Type in your reference number & your surname and then submit - you'll then see an orange link to reprint your application cover sheet.

If you haven't submitted; I can't remember where it is so just submit anyway and use the instructions above. It's just a paper form that tells you what forms to send in with a few check boxes.

Just seen that you have 176 WA SS granted - why are you trying for SA if you don't mind me asking.

You're not getting mixed up between the 2 states are you ?

:wacko:SE

Thanks for the info... we're submitting the application this evening... no not getting confused between states... & no dont mind you asking :biggrin:

Basically, my hubby is a cabinet maker & he received sponsorship from WA prior to the new SMP lists coming out in Dec... When the new lists came out Cabinet Maker is no longer required by them, so we then got moved to cat4 by WA which we have been told could be years before they are processed...

After doin some research we have decided that SA would be a great place to go instead as they are wanting cabinet makers...

Cheers again Susie

Guest Stressed Eric
Thanks for the info... we're submitting the application this evening... no not getting confused between states... & no dont mind you asking :biggrin:

Basically, my hubby is a cabinet maker & he received sponsorship from WA prior to the new SMP lists coming out in Dec... When the new lists came out Cabinet Maker is no longer required by them, so we then got moved to cat4 by WA which we have been told could be years before they are processed...

After doin some research we have decided that SA would be a great place to go instead as they are wanting cabinet makers...

Cheers again Susie

Good Luck

Archived