Steel Fixers Wanted (Rebar)

Guest Sheikh Murphy

Guest Sheikh Murphy

Any expat steel-fixers out there arriving in Perth (SOR) and looking for work?

Job is based South of the River and working in factory conditions (so nice and cool!) for WA's largest Rebar company.

UK/Ireland/European project experience would be great, read drawings, manage a team with good work ethic. (pile cages,beams, columns, walls, slabs etc)

Company is currently working on the $63b Gorgon project with new prefab work starting shortly.

Great career prospects with a solid PLC company with excellent benefits.

PM me if your interested!

Thanks,

• 5 months later...
Guest Tim1099

Hi mate

Seen your advert,I've been trying too emigrate as a steel fixer since 08 currently run my own company in the uk,don't score the points unfortunately,spent 5 k last year on a business visa,but not willing too change all my money to the dollar in order too release funds required,currently looking for a sponsored position ,can you help,if you give me your email I will send my cv over

Cheers

Simon Boardman

Stb reinforcements Ltd

Stoke on Trent

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris82

Hi my name is chris im irish, i have 10 years experience steel fixing and want to move to australia to work i would be gratefull for any help you can provide. Thanks

Regards

Chris

• 10 months later...
Guest romas

Hi,my name is Romas.My natonality is Lithuanian.I'm living in the UK last 10 years,im willng to move to Australia and looking for sponsored position.I been doing steel fixing job for last 7 years,can read drawings,got all relevant tickets-NVQ level 2. I would be gratefull for any help you can provide. Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

As this thread is over a year old I am going to close it as I'm sure they have found staff by now. Please feel free to start another thread if required.

Admin

Archived