Preschool - which one??

reddebz

Hi,

Im in the middle of the whole visa process and will be going to Darwin to live with family. We are going over in June to do some ground work and I want to visit some preshcools - or day care centres as they are called over there! I will be working part time as a hairdresser and will need to leave my son in day care for some of that time and I dont know which ones are any good or how things work over there. I have never left my son as im mobile now and take him with me as he is only 2 but when we get over there I will need to go into a Salon and bite the bullet and leave him. Does anyone know of a couple of good reputable preschools in the Tiwi/Cuasurina area and in that general direction?

Guest siamsusie
Hi,

Im in the middle of the whole visa process and will be going to Darwin to live with family. We are going over in June to do some ground work and I want to visit some preshcools - or day care centres as they are called over there! I will be working part time as a hairdresser and will need to leave my son in day care for some of that time and I dont know which ones are any good or how things work over there. I have never left my son as im mobile now and take him with me as he is only 2 but when we get over there I will need to go into a Salon and bite the bullet and leave him. Does anyone know of a couple of good reputable preschools in the Tiwi/Cuasurina area and in that general direction?

Hi Reddebz,

Just bumping this up for you :wubclub:

Susie x

Hi Reddebz,

I've lived in Darwin for 18 months now and have 3 young children. Your son will be in daycare until the age of 4 and a half then he can start pre-school. I've heard the best daycare centre is the one located at Darwin Hospital, its called Top End Eary Learning Centre but there's usually a waiting list so sooner you can put his name down the better. I've had reports from other day care centres but they weren't rated very high. Good luck.

Julie

Archived