lst Day of Autumn in Australia today, what are your plans for winter!

Guest siamsusie

Guest guest30038
Will do Susie.Just in from a 10 hour shift,it is so hot and humid so Im a little grumpyI've cranked the air-con and having sausage,mash and beans,real comfort food.Luckily tomorrow is a study day so I'm thinking PIO in the spa,then of to St Johns tomorrow night.

Not the sausages.........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh!

sausagedog-1.gif

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Not the sausages.........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh!

sausagedog-1.gif

LMAO, nice one Kev

Now that the "cooler" months will be coming up, I will be doing the "three F's"

Fishing on the Ord and Keep rivers in the far north of this magnificent land.:yes:

Fossicking in the desert, north east of The Alice. Looking forward to finding a few garnets etc.:yes:

F...er...fighting the undergrowth of garden that will have grown since our 5-6 weeks in WA and the NT.:mad:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest siamsusie
Now that the "cooler" months will be coming up, I will be doing the "three F's"

Fishing on the Ord and Keep rivers in the far north of this magnificent land.:yes:

Fossicking in the desert, north east of The Alice. Looking forward to finding a few garnets etc.:yes:

F...er...fighting the undergrowth of garden that will have grown since our 5-6 weeks in WA and the NT.:mad:

Cheers, Bobj.

Cheers Bob,:hug:,

You have the good life for sure!

Get youself a goat for the garden mate.

I so love your stories young man keep them coming and happy fossicking .

:hug:Susie xx

Archived