moving to WA....UM SCARED!!

perthpom2011

Hey guys....just registered so new to this site...ok i was born in melbourne moved to the uk in '87 im in my mid20s female and have visited perth melbourne sydney over the past 4years...i have recently come back off my holiday in perth.I went with my family and we have all decided we are going to try perth out later on in the year...obvioulsy have dual nationalities so can come and go as i please,,,,im just very sad at the thought of doing 'the move' and leaving my friends behind..i love aus and know that i would be soooo stupid not to take this oppotunity as the uk to me really doesnt have alot to offer not as much as the life in oz.....is there anyone in the same situation as me??or anyone moving to perth around oct/nov time???thanks for taking time to read this :wink:

Guest janeubu
Hey guys....just registered so new to this site...ok i was born in melbourne moved to the uk in '87 im in my mid20s female and have visited perth melbourne sydney over the past 4years...i have recently come back off my holiday in perth.I went with my family and we have all decided we are going to try perth out later on in the year...obvioulsy have dual nationalities so can come and go as i please,,,,im just very sad at the thought of doing 'the move' and leaving my friends behind..i love aus and know that i would be soooo stupid not to take this oppotunity as the uk to me really doesnt have alot to offer not as much as the life in oz.....is there anyone in the same situation as me??or anyone moving to perth around oct/nov time???thanks for taking time to read this :wink:

hi ya we will be movin just after you,scare but excted too,i hav a daughter who is 21 and she will valadate her visa but not sure if she will stay:arghh:do you think there is enough there for ur ages as we have never been to wa only the east coast?

hi ya we will be movin just after you,scare but excted too,i hav a daughter who is 21 and she will valadate her visa but not sure if she will stay:arghh:do you think there is enough there for ur ages as we have never been to wa only the east coast?

hi...yes think there is ..well from what i have seen from the times i have visited perth..why dont you think ur daughter will stay then??while she is young i think it could be the best thing...so where will u be moving to when u do??

Guest travelsparks

we are going to go in January

Im heading to the Perth area in March, just on a WHV, but my mum and dads best friends have a son and a daughter out there my age so they will be showing me the ropes. Im pretty sure there is plenty to do because when i check on thier facebook, they're either getting drunk or doing an activity of some sort!

yes i see pix of people on my fbook and they seem to be doing the same!! hope u really love it out there....see ur from grt yarmouth not that far from me! have great time in oz!

Thanks! i hope i do as well, perhaps i may even get sponsored if all goes well! Im afraid i am from Yarmouth, not the most... exotic of places lol

Where you from?

Guest janeubu
hi...yes think there is ..well from what i have seen from the times i have visited perth..why dont you think ur daughter will stay then??while she is young i think it could be the best thing...so where will u be moving to when u do??

hi ya well she loves her friends here too much,boyfriend and good social life i guess,but she is very laid back aswell so she may be ok,we would like to be around gwelup,stirlig area i think,io mins from coast and 2o mins perth but looks like its out our price range so will have to have a look when arrive.wher will you be heading?

Archived