Childs Visa

laneyD

Hi:smile:..here is the link for child visa's on DIAC...

Child Visa (Subclass 101)

i am sure there was a post on only a couple of days ago about the length of time it takes..would be interested myself as our daughter is thinking about it for her little boy..here is the post from yesterday http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/107258-child-visas.html hope it helps...

HI we spent just over a year in northern suburds 2003 & heading back hopfully soon, I looked into childs visa its just over £1000 & you need police clearnace from both countires its never easy is it. What part of perth do you live in ? thanks Lorrainex

Hi again Lorraine:smile:..no things are never easy with this Aus thing, but i do hope you can sort it out and it's not a too difficult process..we are at present in the 'not sunny' UK and returning later in the year to our beloved Perth..we are from south of the river, Canningvale..we have a little Aus lad and three grown up children in their twenties..little Aus was a huge surprise for us going into our 40's!!..but keeps us young:yes:..all the best

Oh thats lovely if he is anything like my 4 year old he will defo keep you on your toes, we had been looking at secret harbour this time but dont know if its just a bit to far out I did like kingsley, woodvale , but who know's . Good luck with everything & hope to see you there x

My Aunt lives in Secret Harbour and has lived in that area for over 30 years..we use to visit as kids when it was being built up..it seems like a lovely place..right near the beach:smile:and i cant forget the last time we visited the pelicans on the water..it's a bit outside of Perth, but the trains run there..i think a 35 min journey..very family orientated:yes: Suburb Profile - Secret Harbour, Perth, Australia

take care..

HI terri seems a nice place the only thing that kinda puts me off is if we are working in cbd or hubby having to drive in morning it looks like 57km when we get there we will be having a good look about. When we lived in kingsley before im sure train was about 30mins so not much difference. I just want house sold kids visa in & go now as im in totally right frame of mind this time round & feel we can really make a go of it. Lxx

Hi Lorraine..it does make a difference where you live in respect of work and things doesn't it?..when my hubbie first worked over there, it took him an hour to get to work and it does make the day that much longer, especially when you just want to get home!..if you went back to Kingsley would it help you to settle more quickly, where you know the area and maybe still know people?..it's good to hear you are just wanting to go and think it will work out for you:smile:..we can often learn and make more informed choices second time around, especially on such big decisions as moving to Aus, and that can make the difference..i hope so for you and your family..before you know it you'll be there i'm sure, take care.. terri x

Hi terri I dont really think it would make that much diff if we had to go back to kinglsey/ woodvale,Just think could have maybe be living in Hilary's if we would have stuck it out:wink: or maybe thats just wishful thinking..... I did like the area's but we are hoping 2 get a month holiday let kinda thing & have a good look about & do the journey from south up. 1st time around dont even think these website's exsited or we just didnt know as it can get quite stressful but its good to know other people are going through & the advice is great as its people in the know & your not alone . take care Lx

Oh Hillary's..yes what a beaut place to live!:yes:..one of our fav place to go and hubbie for fishing..you can dream, and if you work hard in Aus there is the chance to do well..i'll add you as a friend if that's ok, then you can always pm me and i'd like to know how things are going for you..terri x

Archived