aluminothermic welding

Guest bighoss

Guest bighoss

thinking about moving out to western australia (perth).Does anyone know what the prospects for an aluminothermic welder,six years experience, would be. Also qualified flashbutt welding plant operator,flashbutt welding of rails on site.(also six years experience. ) Currently employed using both skills in U.K.

Guest Fredtheman

Not sure how to answer your question.best bet might be find a job doing what your doing now from here. mining company would be my best bet or an employment agencies. Western Australia and Queensland would be my best bet as that is where the big mining places are.Try the links to see if you can find a job like yours.Drop a few emails just to see what they say

My question is can you weld as in mig/mag and arc/stick ? Have you tried the MODL on the aussie gov site? >>>>>> Visas & Immigration

Recruitment Agency Perth WA, Recruitment Agencies Western Australia, Building & Construction Industry Jobs Perth, Recruitment Agencies Perth

Mining recruitment agency Australia - Command Recruitment Group: Command Recruitment

Recruitment Agencies - Australia

Hope the above helps

Fed

Might be worth checking out the SEEK job web site, it covers all of Australia and most trades. At least you would find out if there is a requirement. Dont forget that you need something compatible with the MODL list to get your TRA accreditation and points.

Good Luck

Guest Curlysoo

..when will I learn to put my glasses on before trying to read a thread on here?

I read the post as "ALUMINIUM WEDDING" ... and thought it was a weird and wonderful new service of some sort! :twitcy:

I wonder if a guide dog has to go into quarantine? :dull:

Welcome to PIO by the way! .... :embarrassed:

Guest Fredtheman
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR SKILLS AS A LADY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL :biglaugh:

what r u on ?!!!!! you'll never passyour meds!!!!!!!

Guest bighoss
Not sure how to answer your question.best bet might be find a job doing what your doing now from here. mining company would be my best bet or an employment agencies. Western Australia and Queensland would be my best bet as that is where the big mining places are.Try the links to see if you can find a job like yours.Drop a few emails just to see what they say

My question is can you weld as in mig/mag and arc/stick ? Have you tried the MODL on the aussie gov site? >>>>>> Visas & Immigration

Thanks for a sensible reply Fred, unlike Keily(it's ok, I know the mad man).

I have done arc/stick welding in the past , but not a lot.All the certification I've got is relevant to the Rail Industry, welding of rails of different types. I'll try some of the agencies and see what that turns up. I've checked some of the skill lists and it always seems to be more tig/mig orientated.As well as the rail companies, I've heard that the mining companies have their own rail systems, so that might be worth while following up.

thanks

Guest bighoss
Might be worth checking out the SEEK job web site, it covers all of Australia and most trades. At least you would find out if there is a requirement. Dont forget that you need something compatible with the MODL list to get your TRA accreditation and points.

Good Luck

thanks I'll give that a go

Archived