Health-care support worker

Guest steverach

Guest steverach

:unsure:

Hi Guys

I'm currently working as a health care support worker in the older persons mental health sector can anyone tell me what the job title is in Oz for this role and also whether there's much work about in Perth WA

Ta

HI THERE I AM A CARER WORKING WITH ELDERLY WITH DEMENTIA - I HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT A LOT OF JOBS ROUND ABOUT PERTH AND ALL OF THEM ARE ADVERTISED AS RESIDENTIAL CARE OFFICER / CAREGIVER THERE IS PLENTY OF THEM AND WAGES RANGE FROM $18/HR TO $25/HR.HOPE THIS HELPS :jiggy:

Guest Curlysoo

hi and welcome!

I think it may depend on what qualfications you hold and how long you have been doing the job for. Contact one of the migration experts like Alan Collett on here, or have a look at the TRA link ..its on here somewhere ... just not sure where though sorry .... :wub:

Sue ...XXX

Guest steverach

Thankx guys

I've been in the care profession for about 23yrs working with Learning Disabilities, Adult Mental Health and now like yourself with Dementia patients/ challenging behavior.

I,ve been on a few web pages and they all say PCA (PATIENT CARE GIVER) which i found quite general.

I really want to remain working with dementia patients

Also I've only seen agency nursing advertised where have you been looking Keily? do tell ha ha

Archived