Court and Co today

koala09

Hi all, and thank you for all the good luck messages i have had.

Well we have been to court again today and we still don't have a yes to taking my son to oz, its gonna be about 5 more months yet before we get it all sorted. Its a very long drawn out process and hopefully we will get it all sorted out before the end of the summer. fingers crossed again.

But some good news today, we have our case officer.. :jiggy: .so we are at least a few steps closer and makes things a little easier to know things are moving..

Thanks again for all the private messages I have received, I really appreciate it xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Oh dear it is a long drawn out process, but hopefully you will have a positive outcome, fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations on getting your case officer, you are getting closer and closer each day so hang in there.

This putting your life on hold is a pain, waiting for someone to make their mind up about your future is even worse!!!!

We know how you feel, things will work out and when they do hold on because it's one hell of a ride, and this will be a distant memory :wubclub:

Archived