How long is a 176 WA SS taking

Guest travelsparks

Guest travelsparks

does anyone have any ideas , just wondering if I should do my medicals or not before CO

Tar very much in advance

Looking at some of the other threads, some folk are getting them through pretty quickly.

I'm not sure i would get medicals done yet - if the process is still the same, if/when SS comes through you'll then lodge application with DIAC who need the medicals and police checks. DIAC processing times for 176 WA SS cases might come down, but if they don't and you do your medicals etc too early they may expire before your visa is processed? Think they expire after 12 months.

Guest travelsparks
Looking at some of the other threads, some folk are getting them through pretty quickly.

I'm not sure i would get medicals done yet - if the process is still the same, if/when SS comes through you'll then lodge application with DIAC who need the medicals and police checks. DIAC processing times for 176 WA SS cases might come down, but if they don't and you do your medicals etc too early they may expire before your visa is processed? Think they expire after 12 months.

Yeah I am thinking the same as you and have noticed that not a lot of approvals for WA at the moment coming through.

By the way well done on your SS

Guest travelsparks

I'm the second applicant on a visa where the primary applicant is Architect.
Have a great time, doesnt look like many are getting approvals for WA at the moment

Archived